Total Art Soul - for artists

" The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist "
(unknown)
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Come on in :)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Come on in :)
Re:Come on in :) 5 Years, 1 Month ago  
You sound like a busy bunny sandpiper- though with 10 grandkids, it would be hard not to be I bet

Am most envious of how warm it is there- in the UK we're all wandering round in multiple jumpers though I did take a walk down by the river and get some photos of ice on the branches overhanging the river.
gringrimaceandsqueak
gringrimaceandsqueak
www.etsy.com/shop/DrawingInDark
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/02/04 18:18 By gringrimaceandsqueak.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

We have had some snow, but really not that much, we are used to having snow on the ground nonstop from early Dec, through at least the first half of March. This year, every time it snows, it is gone in a few days.
I loved your photo of the icy leaves, very pretty.
Our grandkids are growing up the 2 oldest are 25, and the youngest is 6, Great grandbaby is 2 and he will soon be a big brother. It is hard to realize my daughter is a gandma. :
I haven`t done portraits in quite a while, and I am getting anxious to start them, but I want to finish my painting first.
sandpiperrose
sandpiperrose
graphgraph

Must be nice to have a project ready to go after your painting, even if it can be distracting

I'm still at the research stage of my project but it's good practice just doing studies in my sketchbook and I'm learning a lot more about anatomy. It's actually quite liberating not to be working on a piece to be displayed
gringrimaceandsqueak
gringrimaceandsqueak
www.etsy.com/shop/DrawingInDark
graphgraph

I must admit I am slightly dissapointed with the lack of snow this year. I can kinda put up with the cold weather if theres something pretty to look at!
littlewrenpottery
littlewrenpottery
www.littlewrenpottery.co.uk
graphgraph

Well I am back in France after a trip to the UK, the house is like an ice box, and I find it difficult to be creative when my fingers are cold, I think it may take a couple of days to warm this place up again!

Looking forward to getting back into my art, I recently (in January) did a couple of coastal scenes (the Baie of Mont Saint Michel). When I have unpacked later I will post some art here.
Blu
Blu
blucamels.blogspot.com
graphgraph
The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration. ~ Claude Monet

Go to topPage: 12
home
blog
forum
gallery
members
login

badge

Copy the code below to add this badge to your site:-

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to our site blogs here:-

Main Site Blog

Members' Blogs

Banner
Banner

© Design by Biro Design

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.