Total Art Soul - for artists

" The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist "
(unknown)
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Big messes you or someone made in your studio
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Big messes you or someone made in your studio
Re:Big messes you or someone made in your studio 6 Years, 8 Months ago  
I guess I do
Though it does mean I use the lint roller a lot and I need to put a cover on my lightbox.
fibrous
fibrous
www.etsy.com/shop/fibrous
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Big messes you or someone made in your studio 6 Years, 5 Months ago  
This is a funny thread Paper mache in the microwave, hehe )) I just made a necklace display from paper mache, it's been drying for 2 weeks but still soft, then looks like I shouldn't microwave it

I don't have a studio for my jewelry, I work in the living room of my very small aparment, and until last week all the living room was a big mess - beads and findings, polyemr clay and paints, tools everywhere on the floor, on the shelves... But finally i bought a desk and made a big pile on it - there is no mess in the livingroom but i just can't find anything...
moonsafaribeads
moonsafaribeads
moonsafaribeads.blogspot.com
graphgraph

Re: Big messes you or someone made in your studio 6 Years, 2 Months ago  
Well...as a mixed media painter...my studio is usually pretty messy - or so people tell me...I never really pay attention until some random visitor brings it to my attention. Then, after visiting the other artist's studios I have to gasp at what neat and little tidy showplaces they are...I don't get it.
Little funny tho - I usually work late at night and alone. Music blasting and paint flying...literally. One night the dude that owns the building that houses the studios came a knocking on my studio door. This visit came on the heels of a recent exclamation from a studio neighbor about what a mess on the floor I had made! SO...I got that 'oh shit...I'm busted' feeling and immediately began to panic a little bit...but, too late...I had to let him in...turns out all he wanted to do was offer me some beer that was about to expire from the bar upstairs!!! WHEW!! YEAH...absolutely...let's go fetch the beer! He noticed I was a bit nervous, and after I explained he just turned to me and said "Cagney! What the hell do you think PAINTING studios are for!?" Geeeeezzz...I felt like I was 10 years old again and in trouble for running a tub of water and soaking ALL my brushes in it...All that worry for nothin! So...I continue to make messes and don't think twice about it!
Cagneyk
Cagneyk
www.cagneyking.com
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123
home
blog
forum
gallery
members
login

badge

Copy the code below to add this badge to your site:-

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to our site blogs here:-

Main Site Blog

Members' Blogs

Banner
Banner

© Design by Biro Design

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.