Total Art Soul - for artists

" Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. "
Dr. Seuss
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Losing your Mojo
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Losing your Mojo
Re:Losing your Mojo 5 Years, 4 Months ago  
Yesterday I went to another art expo, it was right up my street all about trees!
Blu
Blu
blucamels.blogspot.com
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration. ~ Claude Monet

Congratulations on finding your Mojo and jumping back in! I once lost my mojo for about 3 years! And short of putting up little printed posters on power posts...I had to kick my own ass and overcome my mental state and get back to it! What I found was an awful, most frustrating 're-start' but eventually, I found that what was happening was a complete transformation in my creative output and style. Eventually I accepted it, embraced it, fed it and then i was off and running in all kinds of directions. Of course, feeling a bit ignored suddenly and left out...my Mojo came back home with it's tail between its legs and apologized. All is well now.

Thanks also for the link to the paint my photos! Sounds cool...I'll check it out!
Cheers then!
Cagneyk
Cagneyk
www.cagneyking.com
graphgraph

I love this thread, probably because it expressed my own past 10-11 months. In spite of my mobility issues, I am having fun again and producing artwork. 3 oils in the past several weeks,and last year my grandson had given me a little Wacam Bamboo tablet. I hadn`t even installed it on my computer until about a month or so ago, when I knew he would be here for a family get together, and I didn`t want him to see that his gift wasn`t installed, so I got it out and installed it. And playing around with it and getting better at digital drawings and paintings has been so much fun, and no mess to clean up when I am done with my painting. lol
So my mojo has managed to wonder in from the cold, and I am so glad it found its way back.
sandpiperrose
sandpiperrose
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
home
blog
forum
gallery
members
login

badge

Copy the code below to add this badge to your site:-

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to our site blogs here:-

Main Site Blog

Members' Blogs

Banner
Banner

© Design by Biro Design

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.