Total Art Soul - for artists

" People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it "
George Bernard Shaw
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Don't Be Intimidated at Art Openings
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Don't Be Intimidated at Art Openings
Re:Don't Be Intimidated at Art Openings 6 Years, 8 Months ago  
I think a lot of people are more outgoing online than in real life, smile. I am shy as well and tend to be rather reclusive.. and I think that is the case of a lot of artists as doing art is a solo thing. We gotta get out! lol
KathysArt
KathysArt
www.kathyostman-magnusen.com
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Don't Be Intimidated at Art Openings 6 Years, 8 Months ago  
That recipe IS good.. especially if you are a cookie hound like me. Happy day, Kathy
KathysArt
KathysArt
graphgraph

Re: Don't Be Intimidated at Art Openings 6 Years, 8 Months ago  
Did I ever reply to this? So sorry if not! Th hermit thing.. guilty as charged. Today is day one of believing in ourselves.. ohh look.. I can see the sunrise.. it is a new day! Wow! So today I am no longer bound by childhood influences and they no longer shape who I am.. I am now who I know I always have been deep in my soul and I am free to be everything I always knew I could be... WOW! Join me?
KathysArt
KathysArt
graphgraph

Re: Don't Be Intimidated at Art Openings 6 Years, 5 Months ago  
Wow...you really have resonated with how I often feel. I always end up second guessing myself, my work and my involvement at shows and artist gatherings. I recently visited a gallery where they had hung 3 of my newest paintings...and all I could do is freeze and think - "Oh my...those paintings aren't good enough...they could have been better...and there they are...for all to see out of the safety of my studio!" I have to fight the urge to grab them up and run out the door! Thanks for offering up your thoughts on this so that I know I'm not alone in this kind of thinking. Honestly, if it weren't for beer and the fact that the paintings are actually too big and cumbersome to grab up and run off with...I'd probably never be out and about!
Cagneyk
Cagneyk
www.cagneyking.com
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
home
blog
forum
gallery
members
login

badge

Copy the code below to add this badge to your site:-

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to our site blogs here:-

Main Site Blog

Members' Blogs

Banner
Banner

© Design by Biro Design

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.