|Gift Ideas for Poor Creative Souls (11)|
So you know the hole punch you used for the last idea? The paint swatch chandelier? Well, you can use the same paper punch for this little project. This is really going to add some pazazz to your gifts. Watch their faces light up when you give them this.
All you need is:
1. Punch your circles from any colorful paper or card you have.
2. Punch a small hole in the center of each circle.
3. Thread your ribbon through this small hole.
4. Continue with as many circles as you would like to add, 3 or 4 looks nice.
5. Scrunch them together so they sit side by side.
6. Attach to your gift.
How simple is that?