Stumble Upon is a wonderful FREE and fun way to drive huge volume of traffic to your site. What's more, you will receive targeted traffic from people who are actually interested in what you show them.
This Guide is geared towards people who have never used Stumble-Upon or who are beginners. It is also a wonderful insight into how SU works and how to avoid the pitfalls.
Many people do not know how to use SU effectively and wonder why the traffic dries up. We show you how you can use SU for marketing and get increasingly more traffic.
In this tutorial, you will learn:
- what exactly is Stumble-Upon and how it works
- to set up an account and use it effectively
- how to install the toolbar
- how to stumble sites of interest
- how not to abuse the system
- finding and subscribing to friends/followers
- how to share sites with friends/followers
- what content to submit to get optimum amount of traffic
- how to see who likes your site/page
- how to give the thumbs up or thumbs down
- how to tag
Using the methods described in this Guide, you can expect anything between 100 and 8000 hits to the page you submit. What's more, using Stumble-Upon is FUN!!
Here on our artists'/crafters' site we give much exposure to our artists and it is from this experience and knowledge that we have written our Guides. 2 of our blogs here have had in excess of 48000 hits in just a short while.
You will receive this Guide in PDF format. We usually send these out within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
This Guide is copyrighted. It may not be copied in its entirety or in part or passed to a third party.